This 5 shade corrector pallet (refillable magnetised palette) is used to counteract and eliminate flaws on the skin before foundation application.
They are hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic (does not clog pores).
Mix the light nude shade and dark brown to create in-between concealer shades.
- Green neutralizes red tones on the face, such as broken veins, blemishes or rashes of a red colour.
- Orange assists with neutralising blue-toned dark cycles under the eyes and any purple bruising or marking on the skin. It also helps with brownish spots
- Lilac neutralises yellow coloured bruises or imperfections on the skin, especially on darker skins. It also works well with yellow-based dark circles under the eyes.
- Beige gives concentrated and highly-pigmented coverage that will visibly brighten stubborn dark circles and soften hollows and tired lines.
- Bronze neutralizes ashy tones in the above concealers. Also perfect to contour deep skin tones.